-
September 3rd, 2006, 03:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I think that as an inspiration, sure! It's always great to have support like that when you're doing something difficult. Heck, I'm going to be taking Bea (or Emily?) around everywhere with me to give support for everything I have trouble with, like talking to strangers and stuff.
Also, if you want help with your College Algebra, I'd be glad to assist you. I was in honors math classes in high school, and I took the College Algebra CLEP and passed with a 60 something - that's really good for CLEPs! I don't think they're on a 100 scale, but it got me out of the basic math Gen. Ed. requirement. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyway, I've tutored in math before, for elementary and high school age kids, and it wasn't official tutoring, but I helped other people along who were in College Algebra and also in my astronomy class.
Or, you could try your school's tutoring center. It's usually free, I think, and you can find someone to help you with specific things at almost any time of the day.
I hope it gets easier for you!
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks